Re: SPELL: -> SPELLS: conversion

  • tir_gwaith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
      > I'm going to release a new version of prettylst.pl this weekend.
      The -c=pcgen5713 switch convert the old SPELL tags to the new SPELLS
      tags.

      With usually a long list of what it is removing and what it is
      adding.. At least for the runs I've done with it. :)

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
    • Éric Beaudoin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
        At 05:08 2005.01.02, tir_gwaith wrote:
        >> I'm going to release a new version of prettylst.pl this weekend.
        >The -c=pcgen5713 switch convert the old SPELL tags to the new SPELLS
        >tags.
        >>

        >With usually a long list of what it is removing and what it is
        >adding.. At least for the runs I've done with it. :)
        >
        >Tir Gwaith
        >LST Chimp

        Everytime I code a conversion, I try to be very detailed in logging what the script do. The conversion code is not meant to be run often anyway.

        Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
        Release Monkey and Syntax Watchdog
        <mailto:beaudoer@...>