Re: armor and movement

  • tir_gwaith
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2005
      Good catch, Paul!

      We used to have a MOVE: tag in equip.lst that would reduce the
      movements, but it was a bit buggy if the character didn't start with
      a Walk speed of 30 or 20....

      We need to move Encumberance stuff I suppose totally out. Run stuff
      at this point isn't even handled in PCGen, so that is a post-5.8
      thing. The UNENCUMBEREDMOVE tag will need to be taken into account
      (there is both Armor, and normal Encumberance points on that, which
      are different).

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp