SPELL: -> SPELLS: conversion

  • Zevious
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
      Anyone have anything to help with this conversion? I've got well over a
      hundred of these tags in my various files that need to be converted... gonna
      take a bit, unless I can find something to help.

      Zev
    • Éric Beaudoin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
        At 05:32 2005.01.01, Zevious wrote:
        >Anyone have anything to help with this conversion? I've got well over a
        >hundred of these tags in my various files that need to be converted... gonna
        >take a bit, unless I can find something to help.
        >

        >Zev

        I'm going to release a new version of prettylst.pl this weekend. The -c=pcgen5713 switch convert the old SPELL tags to the new SPELLS tags.

        Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
        Release Monkey and Syntax Watchdog
        >> In space, no one can hear you sleep.
        <mailto:beaudoer@...>
      • tir_gwaith
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
          > I'm going to release a new version of prettylst.pl this weekend.
          The -c=pcgen5713 switch convert the old SPELL tags to the new SPELLS
          tags.

          With usually a long list of what it is removing and what it is
          adding.. At least for the runs I've done with it. :)

          Tir Gwaith
          LST Chimp
        • Éric Beaudoin
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
            At 05:08 2005.01.02, tir_gwaith wrote:
            >> I'm going to release a new version of prettylst.pl this weekend.
            >The -c=pcgen5713 switch convert the old SPELL tags to the new SPELLS
            >tags.
            >>

            >With usually a long list of what it is removing and what it is
            >adding.. At least for the runs I've done with it. :)
            >
            >Tir Gwaith
            >LST Chimp

            Everytime I code a conversion, I try to be very detailed in logging what the script do. The conversion code is not meant to be run often anyway.