Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] [PL] Re: Iron Kingdoms List File - Need some help

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2004
      What I have is for a 3.0 setting from Privateer Press.... 3 different sets:
      Iron Kingdoms, Shadow of the Exile, and The Longest Night. We pulled it in
      April? 2003. Don't know more than that at this time without investigating
      it further.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp

      > Well, it can't be REALLY old, because the Player's Guide just came out
      this
      > year at Origins.
      >
      > So it may have been the Character Primer that was done. But this builds
      off
      > that quite a bit.
      >
      > Evan
    • Michael R. Beaver
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2005
        Full publisher Perms. The files were pulled because they were not do
        from official works.

        Beaver
        PCGen BoD Chair/PL

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2005