Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] [PL] Re: Iron Kingdoms List File - Need some help

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2004
      Um, we used to have Iron Kingdoms in our releases, but we pulled them for
      lack of publisher permission.... (Yes, I still have a copy of those really
      old files.)

      I don't know where we stand at this point.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp

      > Thank you!
      >
      > Yes, I will donate the results of my work. I'm working on character
      > classes now, basically just getting things barely functional and
      > forging ahead. Once I get something that's mostly useable I'll post it
      > to the group.
      >
      > I suspect I'll be using Hidden feats a lot...
    • Evan Miller
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2004
        Well, it can't be REALLY old, because the Player's Guide just came out this
        year at Origins.

        So it may have been the Character Primer that was done. But this builds off
        that quite a bit.

        Evan

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 31, 2004
          What I have is for a 3.0 setting from Privateer Press.... 3 different sets:
          Iron Kingdoms, Shadow of the Exile, and The Longest Night. We pulled it in
          April? 2003. Don't know more than that at this time without investigating
          it further.

          Tir Gwaith
          LST Chimp

          > Well, it can't be REALLY old, because the Player's Guide just came out
          this
          > year at Origins.
          >
          > So it may have been the Character Primer that was done. But this builds
          off
          > that quite a bit.
          >
          > Evan
        • Michael R. Beaver
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 1, 2005
            Full publisher Perms. The files were pulled because they were not do
            from official works.

            Beaver
            PCGen BoD Chair/PL

            ________________________________

            Um, we used to have Iron Kingdoms in our releases, but we pulled them
            for
            lack of publisher permission.... (Yes, I still have a copy of those
            really
            old files.)

            I don't know where we stand at this point.

            Tir Gwaith
            LST Chimp

            > Thank you!
            >
            > Yes, I will donate the results of my work. I'm working on character
            > classes now, basically just getting things barely functional and
            > forging ahead. Once I get something that's mostly useable I'll post it
            > to the group.
            >
            > I suspect I'll be using Hidden feats a lot...

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
            click here
            <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129utjtsu/M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/
            D=groups/S=1707281942:HM/EXP=1104618868/A=2434971/R=0/SIG=11eeoolb0/*htt
            p://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185400>

            <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=group
            s/S=:HM/A=2434971/rand=322689646>

            e>