Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] BAB and CHECK

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2002
      PHB:
      Wizard has Bad BAB progression, and Bad Fortitude and Reflex saves, Good Willpwer
      Cleric has Medium BAB progression, Good Fortitude and Reflex, and Bad Willpower
      Fighter has Good BAB progression, Good Fortitude, and Bad Reflex and Willpower.

      Since you already have the correct tag syntax, the formulas can be found in the current phbclasses.lst file.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Team
      LST Silverback (Data)