Re: Adding specific weaponprofs from list

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 27, 2004
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "raxx_the_grey"
      <raxthegrey@g...> wrote:

      > I'm coding up a PrC that allows the character to choose two
      > weaponprofs from the Martial and Simple lists. I've tried
      > CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Simple|TYPE.Martial<TAB>AUTO:WEAPONPROF|%
      > LIST but this doesn't work.
      >
      > Any ideas?

      I seem to recall awhile back that there was a problem with
      CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF only allow one prof type, ie
      CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Martial
      or
      CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Simple
      but not both as you've got
      Could be it has not been addresssed yet.
    • raxx_the_grey
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 13, 2005
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "taluroniscandar"
        <mhgj@e...> wrote:

        > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "raxx_the_grey"
        > <raxthegrey@g...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I'm coding up a PrC that allows the character to choose two
        > > weaponprofs from the Martial and Simple lists. I've tried
        > > CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Simple|TYPE.Martial<TAB>AUTO:WEAPONPROF|%
        > > LIST but this doesn't work.
        > >
        > > Any ideas?
        >
        > I seem to recall awhile back that there was a problem with
        > CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF only allow one prof type, ie
        > CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Martial
        > or
        > CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Simple
        > but not both as you've got
        > Could be it has not been addresssed yet.

        Would changing this be a bug or a freq? Either way I'd like to see it
        fixed so that my example above works, it'll be one fewer problem
        working on the Iron Kingdoms files.

        Rax the Grey
      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 14, 2005
          Did you try

          CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Simple,TYPE.Martial

          Paul W. King
          TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD

          CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Simple|TYPE.Martial
          AUTO:WEAPONPROF|%LIST
        • Glen Murie
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 14, 2005
            I just tried it, both in the CLASS:Warcaster 1st level block and within
            a hidden feat granted to the warcaster at 1st level. Doesn't work in
            either case.

            Paul W. King wrote:
            > Did you try
            >
            > CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Simple,TYPE.Martial
            >
            > Paul W. King
            > TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD

          • taluroniscandar
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 14, 2005
              > > > I'm coding up a PrC that allows the character to choose two
              > > > weaponprofs from the Martial and Simple lists. I've tried
              > > > CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Simple|TYPE.Martial<TAB>AUTO:WEAPONPROF|%
              > > > LIST but this doesn't work.
              > > >
              > > > Any ideas?
              > >
              > > I seem to recall awhile back that there was a problem with
              > > CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF only allow one prof type, ie
              > > CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Martial
              > > or
              > > CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Simple
              > > but not both as you've got
              > > Could be it has not been addresssed yet.
              >
              > Would changing this be a bug or a freq? Either way I'd like to see it
              > fixed so that my example above works, it'll be one fewer problem
              > working on the Iron Kingdoms files.

              Freq I believe. It was originally programmed that way.

              Check first, I think someone already posted it.
            • Paul W. King
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 14, 2005
                [ 1102455 ] Can't do CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Simple|TYPE.Martial
                http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1102455&group_id=25
                576&atid=384722

                Paul W. King
                TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD
              • Éric Beaudoin
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 15, 2005
                  At 02:14 2005.01.15, Paul W. King wrote:
                  >[ 1102455 ] Can't do CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Simple|TYPE.Martial
                  >http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1102455&group_id=25
                  >576&atid=384722
                  >
                  >Paul W. King
                  >TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD

                  I'm trying to access the tracker directly but I have a access denied...

                  Anyway, Paul, make that TYPE=Simple,TYPE=Martial

                  Agregator are supposed to replace one parameter that is a list.

                  Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
                  Release Monkey and Syntax Watchdog
                  <mailto:beaudoer@...>