Adding specific weaponprofs from list

  • raxx_the_grey
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 27, 2004
      I'm coding up a PrC that allows the character to choose two
      weaponprofs from the Martial and Simple lists. I've tried
      CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Simple|TYPE.Martial<TAB>AUTO:WEAPONPROF|%
      LIST but this doesn't work.

      Any ideas?

      Rax the Grey
    • taluroniscandar
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 27, 2004
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "raxx_the_grey"
        <raxthegrey@g...> wrote:

        > I'm coding up a PrC that allows the character to choose two
        > weaponprofs from the Martial and Simple lists. I've tried
        > CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Simple|TYPE.Martial<TAB>AUTO:WEAPONPROF|%
        > LIST but this doesn't work.
        >
        > Any ideas?

        I seem to recall awhile back that there was a problem with
        CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF only allow one prof type, ie
        CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Martial
        or
        CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Simple
        but not both as you've got
        Could be it has not been addresssed yet.
      • raxx_the_grey
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 13, 2005
          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "taluroniscandar"
          <mhgj@e...> wrote:

          > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "raxx_the_grey"
          > <raxthegrey@g...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I'm coding up a PrC that allows the character to choose two
          > > weaponprofs from the Martial and Simple lists. I've tried
          > > CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Simple|TYPE.Martial<TAB>AUTO:WEAPONPROF|%
          > > LIST but this doesn't work.
          > >
          > > Any ideas?
          >
          > I seem to recall awhile back that there was a problem with
          > CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF only allow one prof type, ie
          > CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Martial
          > or
          > CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Simple
          > but not both as you've got
          > Could be it has not been addresssed yet.

          Would changing this be a bug or a freq? Either way I'd like to see it
          fixed so that my example above works, it'll be one fewer problem
          working on the Iron Kingdoms files.

          Rax the Grey
        • Paul W. King
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 14, 2005
            Did you try

            CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Simple,TYPE.Martial

            Paul W. King
            TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD

            CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Simple|TYPE.Martial
            AUTO:WEAPONPROF|%LIST
          • Glen Murie
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 14, 2005
              I just tried it, both in the CLASS:Warcaster 1st level block and within
              a hidden feat granted to the warcaster at 1st level. Doesn't work in
              either case.

              Paul W. King wrote:
              > Did you try
              >
              > CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Simple,TYPE.Martial
              >
              > Paul W. King
              > TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD

            • taluroniscandar
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 14, 2005
                > > > I'm coding up a PrC that allows the character to choose two
                > > > weaponprofs from the Martial and Simple lists. I've tried
                > > > CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Simple|TYPE.Martial<TAB>AUTO:WEAPONPROF|%
                > > > LIST but this doesn't work.
                > > >
                > > > Any ideas?
                > >
                > > I seem to recall awhile back that there was a problem with
                > > CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF only allow one prof type, ie
                > > CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Martial
                > > or
                > > CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Simple
                > > but not both as you've got
                > > Could be it has not been addresssed yet.
                >
                > Would changing this be a bug or a freq? Either way I'd like to see it
                > fixed so that my example above works, it'll be one fewer problem
                > working on the Iron Kingdoms files.

                Freq I believe. It was originally programmed that way.

                Check first, I think someone already posted it.
              • Paul W. King
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 14, 2005
                  [ 1102455 ] Can't do CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Simple|TYPE.Martial
                  http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1102455&group_id=25
                  576&atid=384722

                  Paul W. King
                  TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD
                • Éric Beaudoin
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 15, 2005
                    At 02:14 2005.01.15, Paul W. King wrote:
                    >[ 1102455 ] Can't do CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|2|TYPE.Simple|TYPE.Martial
                    >http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1102455&group_id=25
                    >576&atid=384722
                    >
                    >Paul W. King
                    >TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD

                    I'm trying to access the tracker directly but I have a access denied...

                    Anyway, Paul, make that TYPE=Simple,TYPE=Martial

                    Agregator are supposed to replace one parameter that is a list.

                    Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
                    Release Monkey and Syntax Watchdog
                    <mailto:beaudoer@...>