BAB and CHECK

  • Stephen R. Wilcoxon
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2002
      I've got an old class file that I haven't used in quite a while that is not
      properly updated by the lst converter. In particular, it isn't converting
      these tags:

      BAB:M -> BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|???
      FORTITUDECHECK:B -> BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Fortitude|???
      REFLEXCHECK:G -> BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Reflex|???
      WILLPOWERCHECK:G -> BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Willpower|???

      What should these be in the new format? I don't have the original writeup
      handy (otherwise it would be trivial).

      Thanks.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2002
        PHB:
        Wizard has Bad BAB progression, and Bad Fortitude and Reflex saves, Good Willpwer
        Cleric has Medium BAB progression, Good Fortitude and Reflex, and Bad Willpower
        Fighter has Good BAB progression, Good Fortitude, and Bad Reflex and Willpower.

        Since you already have the correct tag syntax, the formulas can be found in the current phbclasses.lst file.

        Tir Gwaith
        PCGen Team
        LST Silverback (Data)