Vacation

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2004
      In case anyone tries to contact me I am leaving for Florida for an
      entire week tomorrow evening and will probably be busy the entire day
      tomorrow. So unless you have my cellphone number I will be pretty much
      incommunicado from this point on.

      Have a happy holiday week!

      Paul Grosse
    • Paul Grosse
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
        Well my vacation went fairly decent until Friday. Some idiot that didn't
        know how to drive (or started celebrating New Years WAY too early)
        crashed in to me Friday morning. Thankfully neither I nor my passenger
        were injured, but the person drove off and as of yet hasn't been found.
        So I was sitting in Tampa without any transportation, and the rental
        agency the Insurance was using wouldn't let me drive the car up to
        Indiana, the only thing they had available was a mini-van. Luckily the
        people I were staying with had some friends that had a car lot and was
        able to drive and select a new car over the weekend and had everything
        ready for the loan officer bright and early Monday morning. So now I
        have a 2002 Saturn SL2 Sedan with a 9k loan, and my previous loan is
        paid off.

        Of course it would have been nice to know that or I wouldn't have paid
        $200 to get my brakes worked on before I went down there :)

        Paul G.