Re: BD Silverback is here

  • bd_92
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "mynex2k1" <mynex3@h...> wrote:

      > HRmm.. well you won't need to be doing anything different then you
      > are now. :) .. okay, well, you'll have to save things in different
      > directories, but you'll see what I mean when I send it to ya...
      > need to finish re-pointing where the pics are for the walk through,
      > and a few minor cleanups, then I'll zip it up and send it to you.
      >
      > Mynex
      >
      > - Dark Sith Silverback Android, The Sleepless One

      Acceptable oh dark lord of the docs...
    • Walter R Reed III
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002

        Do you have photshop 6?  No matter… cn you make each screenshot a jpg for me please?  I can manipulate them easier if they’re in jpg format..  they won’t all end up that way after I tinker with them in photoshop, but I’m going for smallest file size for the html version… we’ll use the best quality for the pdf version of the docs, unless you have a better idea?

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002

          Oh yea, as I go through and add things (in order of appearance/usage) I’m making comments on them… so when I finally do get it to ya, make sure you read it all. ;p

          Hrmm… Dark lord of the docs… gonna have to add that to my sig. ;D

          Mynex

          - Dark Sith Silverback Android, Dark Lord of the Docs, The Sleepless One

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002
            --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "Walter R Reed III" <mynex3@h...>
            wrote:
            > Oh yea, as I go through and add things (in order of
            appearance/usage)
            > I'm making comments on them. so when I finally do get it to ya, make
            > sure you read it all. ;p

            yeah i saw part of it..i think you ripped out my pictures btw...
          • Mynex
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 1, 2002
              Hrmm... don't think so... I worked with the pics that was in the walk
              through... I think I deleted one or 2.. but every picture that's in the
              \screenshots dir is attached to a page... at least it worked on my
              system... WinXP, OfficeXP/Front Page XP, IE6 .. displayed correctly...

              Mynex
              - Dark Sith Silverback Android, Dark Lord of the Docs, The Sleepless One

              > Oh yea, as I go through and add things (in order of
              appearance/usage)
              > I'm making comments on them. so when I finally do get it to ya, make
              > sure you read it all. ;p

              yeah i saw part of it..i think you ripped out my pictures btw...

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor