.lst size

  • Brice <flex@rippeddragon.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2002
      Is there a limit on the size of a list file?
      I noticed that in Dnd-core-MM races are broke out in groups. Is this
      just to keep things organized or because of a size limit?
    • Mynex
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2002
        Little bit of both...

        In general we _try_ to keep the list sizes about 50ish or so... but
        that's not always feasible... mostly it is from an organizational
        standpoint thought...

        Mynex
        - Code Monkey Publishing Co-Founder (www.codemonkeypublishing.com)
        - PCGen's #1 Evil Assistant
        - PCGen Data & Doc Silverback

        Is there a limit on the size of a list file?
        I noticed that in Dnd-core-MM races are broke out in groups. Is this
        just to keep things organized or because of a size limit?

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/