Yalll new fangled whippersnappers..help

  • rob <okuth0r@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2002
      trying to add 2 Hammer and Helm Feats, just editing the phbfeat one
      and it shows up, qualifies, yet never moves it over. I made the
      Stoneblood, and its Rocklike thats in question. (stoneblood doubles
      dwarven abilities (depth underground, etc) and rocklike requires
      stoneblood and gives you 1 nat armor.) i copied the bonus from a
      amulet of natural armor, and have the debuginfo, i dont get ehy it
      wont move it over.

      by the way the last lst editing i did is when i created the star wars
      files.
      any help would be appreciated.