Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Fading Suns D20

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2002
      Ok..  Found the Fading Suns d20 page.  Kinda hidden on their website.  So is an Email contact link.  I can't find it....  :)

      Chief LST Chimp
      Strange Monkey
      MM Race Dragon
      Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 8:52 PM
      Subject: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Fading Suns D20

      I was referring to the Fading Suns D20 line...but I suppose that
      answers my question...
    • Jason Mulligan
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2002
        On Wed, 4 Dec 2002 19:10:02 -0600, Tir Gwaith wrote:
        >PCGen is a d20 System character generator. Although there are
        >plans to expand it to other systems, they haven't been done yet.
        >Besides, we would still need permission from Holistic Design.

        Personally, one thing I'd love to see (esp given it being a point
        system) is support for Green Ronins' Mutants & Masterminds.