Re: Fading Suns D20

  • Roger Blask
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2002
      I was referring to the Fading Suns D20 line...but I suppose that
      answers my question...

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...>
      wrote:
      > PCGen is a d20 System character generator. Although there are
      plans to expand it to other systems, they haven't been done yet.
      Besides, we would still need permission from Holistic Design.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2002
        Ok..  Found the Fading Suns d20 page.  Kinda hidden on their website.  So is an Email contact link.  I can't find it....  :)

        Chief LST Chimp
        Strange Monkey
        MM Race Dragon
        Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 8:52 PM
        Subject: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Fading Suns D20

        I was referring to the Fading Suns D20 line...but I suppose that
        answers my question...
      • Jason Mulligan
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 8, 2002
          On Wed, 4 Dec 2002 19:10:02 -0600, Tir Gwaith wrote:
          >PCGen is a d20 System character generator. Although there are
          >plans to expand it to other systems, they haven't been done yet.
          >Besides, we would still need permission from Holistic Design.

          Personally, one thing I'd love to see (esp given it being a point
          system) is support for Green Ronins' Mutants & Masterminds.