Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Fading Suns D20

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2002
      PCGen is a d20 System character generator.  Although there are plans to expand it to other systems, they haven't been done yet.  Besides, we would still need permission from Holistic Design.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Team
      LST Silverback (Data)
      It's been awhile since I've checked out PCGen...does it support
      Fading Suns now?
    • Roger Blask
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2002
        I was referring to the Fading Suns D20 line...but I suppose that
        answers my question...

        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...>

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2002
          Ok..  Found the Fading Suns d20 page.  Kinda hidden on their website.  So is an Email contact link.  I can't find it....  :)

          Chief LST Chimp
          Strange Monkey
          MM Race Dragon
          Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 8:52 PM
          Subject: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Fading Suns D20

          I was referring to the Fading Suns D20 line...but I suppose that
          answers my question...
        • Jason Mulligan
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 8, 2002
            On Wed, 4 Dec 2002 19:10:02 -0600, Tir Gwaith wrote:
            >PCGen is a d20 System character generator. Although there are
            >plans to expand it to other systems, they haven't been done yet.
            >Besides, we would still need permission from Holistic Design.

            Personally, one thing I'd love to see (esp given it being a point
            system) is support for Green Ronins' Mutants & Masterminds.