Re: Same wannabe cleric class having issues...

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2004
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Gaibryel Remorse"
      <gaibryelremorse@y...> wrote:

      > the SPELLLIST:1|Cleric is loading the Cleric spell list, however it
      > seems to be overwriting the spellMod.lst file. None of the spells that
      > are on the Cleric Spell list that are in this class's spell list are
      > showing up.
      >
      > In addition to the cleric spell list, I wanted Erase, Identify,
      > Message, and several other spells at their appropiate level for
      > Wizard/Sorcerer. If it would help any, I can post my spellMod.lst file.

      Would be helpful.

      When you did your spellsmod.lst did you add the spells to the cleric
      list or to the custom classes list?
    • Gaibryel Remorse
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2004
        I added the spells to the Custom Class SpellList, so that normal
        clerics didn't exactly pick up the modification.
      • taluroniscandar
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2004
          <gaibryelremorse@y...> wrote:

          > I added the spells to the Custom Class SpellList, so that normal
          > clerics didn't exactly pick up the modification.

          Ah. The problem is that SPELLLIST:1|Cleric tells pcgen to allow only
          the cleric list.

          You need to use SPELLLIST:2|Cleric|CustomClass

          to allow both