Fading Suns D20

  • Roger Blask
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2002
      It's been awhile since I've checked out PCGen...does it support
      Fading Suns now?
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2002
        PCGen is a d20 System character generator.  Although there are plans to expand it to other systems, they haven't been done yet.  Besides, we would still need permission from Holistic Design.

        Tir Gwaith
        PCGen Team
        LST Silverback (Data)
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 4, 2002
          I was referring to the Fading Suns D20 line...but I suppose that
          answers my question...

          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...>

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2002
            Ok..  Found the Fading Suns d20 page.  Kinda hidden on their website.  So is an Email contact link.  I can't find it....  :)

            Chief LST Chimp
            Strange Monkey
            MM Race Dragon
            Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 8:52 PM
            Subject: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Fading Suns D20

            I was referring to the Fading Suns D20 line...but I suppose that
            answers my question...
          • Jason Mulligan
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 8, 2002
              On Wed, 4 Dec 2002 19:10:02 -0600, Tir Gwaith wrote:
              >PCGen is a d20 System character generator. Although there are
              >plans to expand it to other systems, they haven't been done yet.
              >Besides, we would still need permission from Holistic Design.

              Personally, one thing I'd love to see (esp given it being a point
              system) is support for Green Ronins' Mutants & Masterminds.