IGNORES vs. REPLACES in EQ MOD files.

  • Thatcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      Okay if you have a weapon ability that has two different power
      levels. For example we'll say Spell Storing and Greater Spell
      Storing. In the MOD files would you use REPLACES or IGNORES for
      these.

      Knightcrawler
      LST Howler Monkey (With A Bullet)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
        REPLACES.

        See the Fortification variations in dmgequipmods.lst.  It is only one choice, and selecting the other will REPLACE the first choice.

        IGNORES:xxx in an item yyy means "If you choose item yyy, and it already has xxx, ignore item xxx"

        Chief LST Chimp
        Strange Monkey
        MM Race Dragon