Re: help with .MOD needed

  • Ian Dale
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2002
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "chacal_62735" <chacal@g...> wrote:

      > > That means that it was trying to apply the .MOD before the base
      item
      > > had been loaded. So it was loading your *races.lst (with
      the .MODs)
      > > before phbraces.lst (and any other racial files you load).
      >
      > That's strange because I've listed
      > PCC: ....phb.pcc
      >
      > before
      >
      > RACE: ... testraces.lst

      That's pretty strange. Perhaps it's an issue with using PCC to load
      the files? I've got .MODs that work, but I load individual files I
      want. (And that seems to work for you, as well. Though highly
      inconvenient when you want a whole module loaded.)

      Maybe there's some way to get a list of the exact order PCGen's
      trying to load the files? (Through the debug console, maybe?
      Developers?)

      -Ian