Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Help me remember!!

  • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2004
      I think you want CHOOSE:x|DEITYWEAP or DEITYWEAPON
      Useful really only in Feats.lst, IIRC...

      It references the DEITYWEAP tag in deities.lst.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2004
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, thoron-tir-gwaith@l...
        wrote:
        > I think you want CHOOSE:x|DEITYWEAP or DEITYWEAPON
        > Useful really only in Feats.lst, IIRC...
        >
        > It references the DEITYWEAP tag in deities.lst.

        Hmmm... it doesn't work in the Class.LST files? Basically what I
        need to do is, in the Priest class for Arcanis, they only get
        proficiency in their deity's favored weapon.

        So what i did was copy what was in the war domain which was:
        CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF|1|DEITYWEAPON[WEAPONPROF]
        and put it on the 1 level line.

        I guess if that doesn't work, I can call a feat and use it in that.

        Evan
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 3, 2004
          Do a hidden feat and an ADD:FEAT() for the call. CHOOSE doesn't really work
          in class.lst at all. I think it does in like one or two weird
          situations....

          And I think you can use DEITYWEAP in both CHOOSE:WEAPONPROF and
          CHOOSE:WEAPONPROFS. Don't remember, been a while.

          Tir Gwaith
          LST Chimp