Deities Weapons

  • alanschlieper
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2002
      I am trying to make a deities.lst file and I have been successful
      except for one small thing.

      I need to know what would be the correct DEITYWEAP tag
      to have a deity whose favored weapon is all types of longbows.

      Deitys favored weapons would include.
      longbow
      longbow composite
      longbow +1
      longbow +2
      etc, etc.

      Basically any weapon whose name starts with the letters: "LONGBOW..."
      would be included.
      Can this be done with one tag?
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2002
        DEITYWEAP:Longbow%