Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] lst question, domains

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2002
      BONUS:DOMAIN|NUMBER|1

      Chief LST Chimp
      Strange Monkey
      MM Race Dragon
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 8:23 PM
      Subject: [PCGenListFileHelp] lst question, domains

      Hello all,

      I posted this to the general PCGen forum, but thought that this might
      be a better choice.

      I am trying to update some of my custom information from v3.0.0 format
      for compatibility with v4.1.5. So far all has been working, except for
      one class, a cleric prestige class.  At first level, not only do they
      gain a spellcasting level of cleric, but they also gain access to a
      bonus domain,  The domain is Sun, though I doubt it actually matters.

      For testing, I have been using a cleric with the domains of Fire and
      Strength.  Once he takes a level of my class, he should then have three
      domains, Fire, Strength, and Sun.  After loading the source under v
      4.1.5, all seems well except a new character does not get this third
      domain, and an existing character loaded into this environment loses
      the Sun domain.

      My code is:
      1      ADD:SPELLCASTER(Divine)      BONUS:DOMAIN|1      DOMAIN:Sun

      I have also tried using ADD:DOMAIN with no change in functionality.

      Thanks for any info any of you can provide.
      Conor