Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] LST: Random Numbers

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2004
      > Is there any way to generate a random number to use as a variable in a
      .lst
      > file?

      No (unless there is something in JEP). Besides, if you did that, it would
      regenerate a new random number every time it was re-evaluated, which is a
      LOT....

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
    • Eric Beaudoin
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2004
        At 18:19 2004.10.04, rick_sealey@... wrote:
        >Is there any way to generate a random number to use as a variable in a .lst
        >file?

        I don't believe there although there might be in JEP. The problem however would be that the variable would have a different value every time you would display it. I don't believe that would be very useful.

        √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
        Release Monkey and Syntax Watchdog
        <mailto:beaudoer@...>