deity's weapon

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2002
      how would you write up the PREFEAT for someone who needs to have
      Weapon Foucs and Weapon Specialization in their deity's weapon?
    • wcrawford69 <wcrawford@comcast.net>
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2002
        <pkingdnd@y...> wrote:
        > how would you write up the PREFEAT for someone who needs to have
        > Weapon Foucs and Weapon Specialization in their deity's weapon?

        PREFEAT:2,Weapon Focus (%DEITYWEAP),Weapon Specialization (%
        DEITYWEAP)

        But I really doubt that you would need to include the Weapon Focus,
        since that is needed to have Weapon Specialization.