spellcasting levels

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2004
      I have a prestige class that has an ability that allows the
      character to count their total levels as spell casting levels for
      arcane spells. How do I do this? I know that

      BONUS:CASTERLEVEL|TYPE.Arcane|TL

      Would grant the total level to arcane caster levels. However, how
      would I back out the actual casting levels from the calculation so
      they aren't counted twice?

      Paul W. King
      TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD
    • giarcpdx
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2004
        I coded a feat that allows for this. Since it is for a non-OGL book,
        here is the meat and potatos of it, you just need a name, TYPE, and
        any prerequisites you want.

        STACK:NO
        MULT:YES
        CHOOSE:SPELLCLASSES|LIST