[MSRD] Weapon Specialization with a specific type of weapon

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
      The Archaic Weaponmaster gets Weapon Specialization with an Archaic
      weapon. Is there a way, without creating a new feat, of forcing this
      narrow focus? Or do I need to something along the lines of:

      Archaic Weaponmaster Weapon Specialization
      TYPE:Special
      VISIBLE:NO
      PREFEAT:1,Weapon Focus (TYPE=Archaic)
      MULT:YES
      CHOOSE:FEAT=Weapon Focus (TYPE=Archaic)|1
      BONUS:WEAPONPROF=%LIST|DAMAGE|2

      Paul W. King
      TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 15, 2004

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 16, 2004
          Ummm...not sure how to do this one at all:

          "Hit Dice: Drop any Hit Dice gained from experience, triple the number of
          Hit Dice left, and raise them to d12."

          Any ideas?

          Paul W. King
          TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD
        • taluroniscandar
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 16, 2004
            <paulking.rhochi@v...> wrote:
            > Ummm...not sure how to do this one at all:
            >
            > "Hit Dice: Drop any Hit Dice gained from experience, triple the
            number of
            > Hit Dice left, and raise them to d12."
            >
            > Any ideas?

            Hm, that implies that you lose all class levels, right?

            The new HITDIE tag allows you to multiply hitdice so put in a 3x.
            Don't know how to auto-force lossing all class levels though.
          • Paul W. King
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 28, 2004
              > > Ummm...not sure how to do this one at all:
              > >
              > > "Hit Dice: Drop any Hit Dice gained from experience, triple the
              > > number of Hit Dice left, and raise them to d12."
              > >
              > > Any ideas?
              > >
              > Hm, that implies that you lose all class levels, right?
              >
              > The new HITDIE tag allows you to multiply hitdice so put in a 3x.
              > Don't know how to auto-force lossing all class levels though.

              From my read, yes, you lose all previous class levels.

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 29, 2004
                <paulking.rhochi@v...> wrote:

                > > > Ummm...not sure how to do this one at all:
                > > >
                > > > "Hit Dice: Drop any Hit Dice gained from experience, triple the
                > > > number of Hit Dice left, and raise them to d12."
                > > >
                > > > Any ideas?
                > > >
                > > Hm, that implies that you lose all class levels, right?
                > >
                > > The new HITDIE tag allows you to multiply hitdice so put in a 3x.
                > > Don't know how to auto-force lossing all class levels though.
                >
                > From my read, yes, you lose all previous class levels.

                Hm, could you make an "EX-every class" class that have no HD tag?