Re: PRExxx allowed on LANGAUTO?

  • Ian Dale
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 7, 2002
      Erg. Except that won't work, because FAVCLASS is a race-specific tag.
      Guess I may need to implement region-specific race entries for now,
      until there's more support for region checks in the files.

      -Ian

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 7, 2002
        It is a different tag in TEMPLATE:  FAVOREDCLASS:

        See mmcreaturetemplates.lst (in the MM folder) for an example... Look at the Drow entires. :)

        Chief LST Chimp
        Strange Monkey
        MM Race Dragon
        Erg. Except that won't work, because FAVCLASS is a race-specific tag.
        Guess I may need to implement region-specific race entries for now,
        until there's more support for region checks in the files.

        -Ian

        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "Ian Dale" <ian_dale@h...> wrote:
        > I guess for now I'll just have templates for each region. It's only
        3
        > races w/ 2 regions, so it's not a lot of work, I was just hoping to
        > be able to use the REGION info. But since it's fairly new -- at
        least
        > in the global sense -- it may be a version or two before what would
        > be necessary is implemented. :)
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > -Ian
      • Ian Dale
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 8, 2002
          ...And there it is in the docs... *sigh* I could've sworn I looked in
          the docs for other favored class entries and didn't find any. Oh
          well, thanks! Guess it WILL work after all. ;)