ENWorld post on Rangers

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2004
      Can someone either a) go to ENW and help this guy out with his question or
      b) post the answer here and I'll forward the info on? I'm not familiar
      enough on how the RSRD favored enemies work to give him an answer. Thanks.

      http://www.enworld.org/forums/showpost.php?p=1741742&postcount=38

      "When I create a ranger character, at levels 5, 10 etc I get the option to
      select a new favored enemy. In the feats window I see these favored enemy
      feats and favored enemy bonus feats - but can't select them (and if I
      disable the prereqs the cost feat slots that the character gets at 1st and
      every 3rd level). On the output sheet, all favored enemies are shown with a
      +2.

      So what am I missing?"

      Paul W. King
      TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD