Re: CSKILL

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2004
      >> Took Cleric first, chose Animal (get Knowledge (nature) as CSKILL)
      >> and Travel (get Survival as CSKILL). Put 4 ranks each in Knowledge
      >> (nature), Knowledge (religion) and Survival.
      >>
      >> Take level of Fighter. Knowledge (nature) and Survival don't show
      >> up as class skills for Fighter.
      >
      > Yep, CSKILL in the class.lst

      Ummm...those skills are declared in domain.lst, not the class.lst

      Paul W. King
      TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 2004
        > Ummm...those skills are declared in domain.lst, not the class.lst

        Hehe... I just can't win. I guess I'll just shut up unless I'm at home
        and can test what I post about. :p

        Barak
      • tir_gwaith
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 3, 2004
          Note to self: don't go checking ListFileHelp while on vacation....

          CSKILL is (sorta) global, and will make the listed skills Class
          skills for ALL classes, so long as it is not in classes.lst or
          domains.lst

          In classes.lst, it grants the CSKILL only to the class it is
          actually in.

          In domains.lst, it grants a CSKILL only to the classes that grant
          the domain.

          Tir Gwaith
          LST Chimp