Bug- Stat Items 5.7.4

  • kigmatzomat
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2004
      All,

      Creating a stat-buff item fails to pull up the Bonus chooser.

      Go to inventory.
      Choose Belt
      Create Custom Item
      Choose Ability Bonus
      Choose any stat, I chose Dex
      click close
      See the Stat Chooser re-appear.

      Choose a different stat (i.e. Cha) and the chooser will vanish and the
      Selected box will show "Dex Cha"

      Choose Dex again and it will remove the stat and toss you back to
      original Stat Chooser.

      I've tested with amulets, boots, and a few other items, to no affect.

      I thought I'd hosed something when I added a new EQSLOT but a fresh
      unzip in a new directory verified.

      -James McP
      FYI, I'm using 5.7.4 (8/26/04) with java 1.4.2_04 on Windows XP SP1.
    • kigmatzomat
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2004
        Crap. Wrong group. Ignore, will post to PCGen.

        -James