bonus ranks in subskills

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2004
      Is there a way to grant bonus ranks in a subskill?

      I tried, for Modern:

      BONUS:SKILLRANK|Speak Language|2

      Now, in the GUI, it shows 2 ranks in the main skill. However, I want
      to be able to pick 2 specific languages.

      Any ideas?

      Paul W. King
      TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2004
        Personally, I suggest an overhaul in the Languages, but that is prob. too
        much to ask.

        And I'm not sure WHAT is going on there with BONUS:SKILLRANK and the CHOOSE
        tag in Speak Language. I think the CHOOSE portion isn't being evaluated
        when it doesn't come through the UI (but through the BONUS tag.)

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp