Re: I downloaded the latest Version of PCGen 4.13 but no FR lists

  • bd_92
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2002
      shit happens..one day it'll work..till then go buy a 3rd party book
      that is just as good if not better than the WOTC material that is in
      PCGen.

      Trust me, I mourned the loss of the files and turned to other pubs
      such as Green Ronin, Pinnacle, Necromancer, and Bastion Press and
      have never been happier.

      all IMHO of course..

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...>
      wrote:
      > MessageNot sure if Karianna is beind delusional or not... I'm
      hoping for everything finalized (one way or the other) by New Years,
      personally. If we get it settled sooner, so much the better, but I
      won't be downtrodden if it doesn't happen.

      > Tir Gwaith
      > Soul Reaper Silverback and List File Silverback
      > Chief LST Chimp
      > Strange Monkey
      > MM Race Dragon
      > Xmas?
      >
      > That's new. Got tired of saying three to four weeks, eh?
      >
      > (G, D & R)
      >

      > Barak
      > Output Sheet Chimp
      > LST Gibbon

      so. Please read the "state of pcgen" document in the main pcgen
      group or contact me off boards for further details. We are currently
      in negotiations to get them (going well so far) and expect a result
      by Xmas or so.