Adding Domain Spell Selection to Bard/Ranger/Paladin

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2002
      Hi All,

      I would like to modify the Bard, Ranger and Paladin class
      so that if they select a Patron diety, they can select one
      of the associated domains and will have access to the domain
      spells when they pick spells. They do not get the domain
      ability nor an additional spell, just 1 additional spell to
      choose from.

      I think this is a minor alteration that adds a lot of 'flavor'
      to those classes; of course, the character should (generally)
      adhere to their Patron tenets or they just might find the spell
      fizzles on them at an inopportune moment. :)

      Thanks,
      Ron