Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Progression?

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 6, 2004
      On 8/6/04 1:19 PM, "Paul Grosse" <paul.grosse@...> wrote:

      > I'm using 572, and my head just exploded.

      After you're done picking all that up (and remember not to leave any behind)
      check out the update to the DEFINE page here:

      <http://www.legolas.org/pcgen/docs/listfilepages/globalfilestagpages/globalf
      ilesdefine.html>

      > Hmmm, could we get an update to the Lst Progression calc form so that it
      > will handle JEP then?

      I'm not sure that would work since it uses one formula and aids in finding
      the variables needed to make that formula match your progression, The way
      I've been using it is to get me close to what I need and then adjusting it
      with booleans. As you have seen JEP opens up a lot of possibilities.
      --
      ~ Eddy
      ~ PCGen BoD, Docs SB, LST Chimp, TM Lemur