Re: What should we do with the old GAMEMODE

  • tir_gwaith
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2004
      That wasn't in a tracker, and it is still buggy and needing it's own
      gamemode defined, so it won't be moving from /alpha for a while.

      I did move the FFG and something else you had trackered
      from /permissioned to /d20ogl. Any more that get cleared, just
      tracker and assign to me, and I'll move them.

      And all of the sets Eric mentioned are in CVS. :p

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp

      > Did Tir move the Sovereign Stone section from the Alpha folder? I
      know he was moving some items because I was clearing them for him.