Re: testing knowledge skills

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2004
      <paulking.rhochi@v...> wrote:
      > How would I go about doing this:
      >
      > Knowledge (arcana) 6 ranks, Knowledge (religion) 6 ranks, Knowledge
      > (any two other areas of knowledge) 8 ranks each.
      >
      > Now:
      >
      > PRESKILL:2,Knowledge (Arcana),Knowledge (Religion)=6
      >
      > will get my the 1st 2.
      >
      > PRESKILL:2,TYPE.Knowledge=8
      >
      > will partially satisfy the last 2. However, how do I make sure that
      > arcana and religion are not included in this test?

      PRESKILLTOT:TYPE.Knowledge=28 would verify the total required.
      In conjunction with
      PRESKILL:4,Knowledge (Arcana),Knowledge (Religion),TYPE.Knowledge=6
      you'd be 90% of the way there.

      Does
      PRESKILL:2,TYPE.Knowledge=8|!PRESKILL:2,Knowledge (Arcana),Knowledge
      (Religion)=8
      work? I kinda doubt it but it's worth a try I suppose.