BONUS:SPELLCAST

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2004
      I see how this can add spell level to a specific casting class.

      Now, when you specify Arcane or Divine, and you have more than one
      casting class in either category, do you choose which class gets the
      bonus spell, or do they all get it?

      For example, say you're a Cleric/Druid and you get an ability that has

      BONUS:SPELLCAST|TYPE=Divine;LEVEL=1|1

      Would you need to choose between Cleric or Druid, or would both get
      an additional 1st level spell?

      If there is a choice, how would you word it for all spellcasting
      classes?

      If there isn't a choice, how can it be implemented to force a choice?

      Paul W. King
      TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD