Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] bizarre spell test

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2004
      On 8/4/04 10:33 AM, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...> wrote:

      > "Able to cast 4 arcane and 4 divine divination spells; at least one
      > spell (arcane or divine) must be level 3 or greater, and at least one
      > spell of the opposite type (divine or arcane) must be at least level
      > 2 or greater."
      >
      > Any ideas, other than PRETEXT?
      >
      > Paul W. King
      > TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD

      How about a seriously conveluted PREMULT statement?
      I'm assuming there is no problem with nesting PREMULT tags into PREMULT
      tags.

      PRESPELL tag to test for 4 spells of each type, then..

      PREMULT,1,(PREMULT:arcane=2 and divine=3), or (PREMULT:devine=2 and
      arcane=3)

      (syntax is wrong, but you get the idea)
      --
      ~ Eddy
      ~ PCGen BoD, Docs SB, LST Chimp, TM Lemur
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2004
        Two very nasty, long, PREMULTs....

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2004
          Eddy, you were clearer in your explination, but I still like how I described it better. More "Jack O'Neil" style. :)

          Tir Gwaith
          LST Chimp