bizarre spell test

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2004
      "Able to cast 4 arcane and 4 divine divination spells; at least one
      spell (arcane or divine) must be level 3 or greater, and at least one
      spell of the opposite type (divine or arcane) must be at least level
      2 or greater."

      Any ideas, other than PRETEXT?

      Paul W. King
      TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2004
        On 8/4/04 10:33 AM, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...> wrote:

        > "Able to cast 4 arcane and 4 divine divination spells; at least one
        > spell (arcane or divine) must be level 3 or greater, and at least one
        > spell of the opposite type (divine or arcane) must be at least level
        > 2 or greater."
        >
        > Any ideas, other than PRETEXT?
        >
        > Paul W. King
        > TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD

        How about a seriously conveluted PREMULT statement?
        I'm assuming there is no problem with nesting PREMULT tags into PREMULT
        tags.

        PRESPELL tag to test for 4 spells of each type, then..

        PREMULT,1,(PREMULT:arcane=2 and divine=3), or (PREMULT:devine=2 and
        arcane=3)

        (syntax is wrong, but you get the idea)
        --
        ~ Eddy
        ~ PCGen BoD, Docs SB, LST Chimp, TM Lemur
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2004
          Two very nasty, long, PREMULTs....

          Tir Gwaith
          LST Chimp

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 4, 2004
            Eddy, you were clearer in your explination, but I still like how I described it better. More "Jack O'Neil" style. :)

            Tir Gwaith
            LST Chimp