Re: PrC Question: Not have a feat

  • bd_92
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2002
      nothing to see here..i am blind....
    • Mynex
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 25, 2002
        In the feat that requires you to not have the other feat you add the
        !PREFEAT:1,>name of feat<

        Mynex
        - #1 Evil Assistant
        - List & Doc Silverback
        - Reviewer RPG Reviews

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 25, 2002
          saw that and tried that (note to self: read the TOP Of the docs next
          time numnuts).

          I have the following:

          !PREFEAT:1,Leadership

          Now this is supposed to prevent me from taking a PrC if I have the
          leadership feat but when it comes up in PCGen under the Class info on
          the CLASS tab it shows it as:
          FEAT:1,Leadership

          and the other 2 feats which are necessary are right next to it. Is it
          something in the file? Should I post it?

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 25, 2002
            --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "bd_92" <bd_92@y...> wrote:
            > nothing to see here..i am blind....
            no i am not! I can see!!! hahahahahahahah

            <insert rambling maniacal laughter here>