test on spell type and school

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2004
      Is there a way to test if a character has access, for example, to 2nd
      level divine necromatic spells?

      I know you can test on either one individually:

      PRESPELLSCHOOL:Necromancy,1,2
      PRESPELLTYPE:Divine,1,2

      Is there a way to combine?

      Paul W. King
      TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD
    • Thomas Clegg
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2004
        Ummm..... What about:

        PREMULT:2,[PRESPELLSCHOOL:Necromancy,1,2],[PRESPELLTYPE:Divine,1,2]

        ??

        Tom

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2004
          > PREMULT:2,[PRESPELLSCHOOL:Necromancy,1,2],[PRESPELLTYPE:Divine,1,2]

          Wouldn't that just determine that I could cast *any* 2nd level
          necromatic spell (arcane or divine) and any 2nd level divine
          spell...but not necessarily a 2nd level divine necromatic spell?