PrC Question: Not have a feat

  • bd_92
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2002
      How can i say: If you have this feat you can NOT take this class.

      What is the syntax in the CLASS .lst files to say that? !
      PREFEAT:1,Leadership (example i don't know)

      I combed through the docs did I miss something?
    • bd_92
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 25, 2002
        nothing to see here..i am blind....
      • Mynex
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 25, 2002
          In the feat that requires you to not have the other feat you add the
          !PREFEAT:1,>name of feat<

          Mynex
          - #1 Evil Assistant
          - List & Doc Silverback
          - Reviewer RPG Reviews

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 25, 2002
            saw that and tried that (note to self: read the TOP Of the docs next
            time numnuts).

            I have the following:

            !PREFEAT:1,Leadership

            Now this is supposed to prevent me from taking a PrC if I have the
            leadership feat but when it comes up in PCGen under the Class info on
            the CLASS tab it shows it as:
            FEAT:1,Leadership

            and the other 2 feats which are necessary are right next to it. Is it
            something in the file? Should I post it?

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 25, 2002
              --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "bd_92" <bd_92@y...> wrote:
              > nothing to see here..i am blind....
              no i am not! I can see!!! hahahahahahahah

              <insert rambling maniacal laughter here>