Re: Template questions

  • rax_the_grey
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 25, 2002
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...>
      wrote:
      > Currently, ADD: stuff is ONLY available in class.lst.
      >
      > We hare hoping to change that soon.

      Yay!

      > TEMPLATE:<name> is the proper format.. or
      TEMPLATE:CHOOSE:<name1>|<name2>

      > They are currently available in Template, Race, and Class files.

      Can TEMPLATE: be made global? Pretty please?

      > TYPE to qualify for types of feats? Explain please.

      The template file has a QUALIFY: tag that accepts feat names and
      bypasses their PRExxx: tags. (i.e. QUALIFY:Weapon Specialization
      allows the character to take the Weapon Specialization feat
      regardless of wether it meets the PRExxx: conditions.) I would like
      to be able to use TYPE= tags in the QUALIFY: tag. (i.e.
      QUALIFY:TYPE=Fighter This would allow all Fighter typed feats to be
      taken regardless of PRExxx: tags.) Heck while I'm at it, lets make
      QUALIFY: global too. It would probably need some fleshing out first
      tho. I believe it only works for feats right now, but it could be
      modified to accept a tag for what it is qualifing to be more full
      functional. (i.e. QUALIFY:CLASS:Assassin or QUALIFY:FEAT:Weapon
      Specialization or QUALIFY:TEMPLATE:Unholy Ravager of All Things etc.)

      Rax the Grey