Changing SPELLSTAT on multiclassing

  • dnordwall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2004
      I'm working with a data set that I would like to allow me to change the SPELLSTAT when I
      switch classes. for instance, If I was a wizard, and chose cleric, I would like to be able to
      choose either intelligence or wisdom as my spellstat for _all_ of my spells.

      Anyone got any ideas on how to do this? some complex choose line? variables?