Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: LST code question

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 27, 2004
      On 7/27/04 1:15 PM, "Reed Thornton" <rthornton13@...> wrote:

      >>> First thing is that I don't see where CHOOSE:Class1|Class2|Class3
      > is
      >>> documented as you are trying to use it. It might work that way,
      > but
      >>
      >> CHOOSE will use anything you place that way if you don't use one of
      > the
      >> pre-defined bits. So there's nothing wrong with what he has there.
      >
      > We need to get this documented than.

      Could have sworn this was documented but I was thinking of ADD:x(y,y,y)z

      The CHOOSE page in the docs is an area in great need of some TLC. When I
      first started doing docs work I stayed away from it because I didn't think I
      knew enough. I've been avoiding it lately because there's been talk of a
      CHOOSE rewrite and I would feel better about documenting new tags that will
      be around for a while rather than old tags soon to be deprecated. As it
      stands focusing on the CHOOSE page will be a project I'll take on after
      Gencon, rewrite or not. I'm guessing that even with a rewrite many of the
      tags will still need to be documented.
      --
      ~ Eddy
      ~ PCGen BoD, Docs SB, LST Chimp, TM Lemur