MONSTERCLASS not showing up

  • Phantom of Krankor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2004
      I've got a race (a were-leopard, if you must know) that I'm trying to
      build. However, even with "MONSTERCLASS:Animal:3" in there, the Animal
      levels never show up anywhere. Not on the classes tab, not on the
      skills tab, nowhere. It's a "TYPE:Humanoid", which it's supposed to
      be. I also can't add any Animal class levels, although it doesn't
      complain, either. I get nothing in Debug mode.

      Any ideas? Those skill points are important, and I really do want them
      to show up.

      Thanks.

      -Greg G
      LST Lemur