CASTERLEVEL for spell-like abilities

  • Todd Sabin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15 4:14 AM
      How do you set the CASTERLEVEL for spell-like abilities.

      In particular:

      SPELL|Darkness|1|CustomCategory

      How do you set the CASTERLEVEL for all spells in CustomeCategory?
    • tir_gwaith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15 5:21 AM
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Todd Sabin"
        <GenSabin@w...> wrote:
        > How do you set the CASTERLEVEL for spell-like abilities.

        BONUS:CASTERLEVEL tag currently. For 5.8, we are going to be
        revamping the SPELL tag into SPELLS (don't recall the FReq number off
        hand). The advantage SPELLS will be CASTERLEVEL and DC information.

        Of course, with the way things are going, we might postpone that
        feature until 5.8. Depends on how big a rats-nest the coders
        discover. If I'm not asking for miracles from the data team, no way
        I'm going to ask for miracles from the code team. We have too few
        coders to lose some on burn-out.

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp

        > In particular:
        >
        > SPELL|Darkness|1|CustomCategory
        >
        > How do you set the CASTERLEVEL for all spells in CustomeCategory?
      • taluroniscandar
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 16 5:41 AM
          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "tir_gwaith"
          <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...> wrote:
          > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Todd Sabin"
          > <GenSabin@w...> wrote:
          > > How do you set the CASTERLEVEL for spell-like abilities.
          >
          > BONUS:CASTERLEVEL tag currently. For 5.8, we are going to be
          > revamping the SPELL tag into SPELLS (don't recall the FReq number off
          > hand). The advantage SPELLS will be CASTERLEVEL and DC information.
          >
          > Of course, with the way things are going, we might postpone that
          > feature until 5.8. Depends on how big a rats-nest the coders
          > discover. If I'm not asking for miracles from the data team, no way
          > I'm going to ask for miracles from the code team. We have too few
          > coders to lose some on burn-out.

          [blink,blink]

          So instead of getting it done in 5.8 you may wait until 5.8?

          Get some sleep Tir.