BONUS:VAR and pre-defined vars

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2004
      I'm working up a short tutorial on variable use and I've got a question
      I thought someone out there might be able to help me with (I'd test
      myself but I'm at work and can't have my toys here :( ).

      Anyway, the question is, does the use of BONUS:VAR affect the pre-
      defined variables, or are those more of a "get the current number only"
      type of thing?

      For example, if I used BONUS:VAR|BAB|2 instead on BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|2,
      would my BAB still increase by 2 and show that way in the program and
      on output?

      Thanks to anyone who can check this out for me!

      Barak