BONUS:WIELDCATEGORY

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2004
      I'm trying to use the tag in the subject line and it does not appear to be
      working for me.

      I'm trying to code up the Cloud Giant's "Oversize Weapon" ability (which
      lets him use a Gargantuan weapon without penalty). I used
      "BONUS:WIELDCATEGORY|TwoHanded|-1" in the race file. If I'm reading the docs
      correctly, this should enable him (SIZE:L) to use a Gargantuan two handed
      weapon in two hands.

      However, when equipping the gargantuan piece of equipment, my ony two
      choices are "carried" and "not carried".

      Is this a bug or am I doing something incorrectly?

      Barak